Pages

Friday, February 01, 2013

A New Beginning

As the title suggest, this is the new beginning to my blog.

A little about myself. I am a Singaporean by Birth. I was a very dull person who was full of complains and unhappiness.

6 years ago, I made a huge decision to move to Sydney, Australia. That was the hardest decision anyone can make. To relocate to another country without all your family and friends. I cannot deny that it was really hard at the beginning, the first 6 months, to learn to live alone without the support of your family and friends by your side. However, that is the best decision I have made in my life.

Nothing in life comes easy. In fact, I have learned that taking the first step is actually the hardest for everyone but it gets easier with each step

I started my personal journey of self development over the last 6 years and that really helped me tremendously. I have restarted my life on a new page and thus a new start to this blog. As I blog to pen my own journey, I hope that my blogs will be able to benefit and support anyone that seeks information.

Till then...

No comments: