Pages

Thursday, February 07, 2013

My awakening

Had a very good chat today with a close friend and I have decided to share it. We were just sharing and updating each other on our lives and how we have been going. As usual, my "coaching vibes" came out again. This time it was a little of a struggle because I was coaching in Mandarin. I was trying to express myself with some effort but generally it was a great call. 

I thank God for all my family and friends who have been so supportive of everything I do all these years. I am very proud to say that I do not have the biggest amount of friends in the world but I have my ardent fans who have been behind me all these time/years.

Today marks a great day for me. Just as I am coaching her or anyone in general, I am always learning something new everyday. Today it was made known to me again that my appreciation for my family and friends are officially mutual. I had a very great awakening today. I may not be the richest person on earth and I am no where near where I desire to be at the moment YET.... I may not be the most successful Businessman YET and neither am I the Best coach on earth YET.... But I do know one thing. I am leading such a loved and fulfilled life. One that not many people know how to appreciate and can be proud of. Doing what I do everyday with the burning passion to help people, I am serving people in the exact way I have the calling for.

I am very happy today to come to my own realization and a brand new appreciation that I am able to and I have in my own ways helped many people around me. Having piling testimonials from people is one thing. It is only when I come to the realization and appreciation that I have helped many people become a better and happier person that how much difference it made for them that resulted in an extremely powerful awakening for myself.

Right now, I want to thank all of you for allowing me into your life, for trusting me with all your deep and dark secrets and moving forward with me. Today is the best day yet.... I will continue to do what I can to help people and continuously improve myself.

Together, Let's make the world a better place for each other.

Till then....

Love Life






No comments: