Pages

Friday, February 08, 2013

Live everyday like there is no Tomorrow

Had a heart wrenching day yesterday virtually supporting Mum when she went for her CT scan with suspected cancer. I was on the phone with her the whole journey there, waiting to register and waiting for her turn till waiting for her report to be out.

Speaking to a very frighten mum who was almost teary the whole day really made my heart ache even till today. Thank God the results came back to be cleared of cancer. I really Thank God for looking after my family.

I have learned yesterday that my parents are really growing old faster than I noticed. I have learned to say thanks to them and tell them how much I Loved them. Yesterday,I realized that I still have not given them enough of appreciation. It is not because I forgot about them but there are times I get carried away by work. I get too busy to eat my meals not to mention the short chats that they hope for. I do message them and chat to them a lot but there are the days where I just put work as my top priority.

Live everyday like there is no Tomorrow

What if there is no tomorrow? I am thankful that it is not too late. I am thankful for more time that God has granted me with my family. Let's not allow our participation in the #rat race take over our lives. Let us remind ourselves about what is important in life. I am going to live my life everyday like there is no tomorrow. I will share my love and appreciation everyday and when required to my family, friends and the ones around me.

If there is someone that you wish to seek forgiveness, someone you have forgiven and not shared with them, Someone you wish to share your love and appreciation with or something you really want to do.... Do it today. Right now. Make the phone call, send the text message, send the email, write that Facebook message, tweet the love. Let us not wait till it is too late.

Till then...

Love life.

No comments: